Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Years Resolution

Well, I hope you all had a very good Christmas, and now it 2014!

I know most of us will or have made New Years Resolutions, but this year, I put a little twist to mine.

On November 30, 2013, the night my family and I got home from our Thanksgiving trip to my grandma's, I decided that I would make my new years resolution, and try to accomplish it BEFORE  Dec. 31. So that night I made a list of what I needed done. But setting aside 3 days for fun.

Day 1: Dress Up To See The Hobbit
Day 2: Christmas Day
Day 3: My Birthday

Boy, I'll tell you what it was not easy. But when you have a goal set in mind and a date of when to get there, you're more likely to get it done, instead of saying, "I'm gonna get it done this year." Because I'm gonna tell you straight. YOU WON'T GET IT DONE!  Not unless you plan.
Here's how to accomplish your New Years Resolution in 3 steps.

1. THINK.
Think out your resolution. Make sure you know what you're doing.
2. PLAN.
I HATE the word "Realistic" But if you don't plan right, then you ain't gonna get nutt'n done.
3. ACT.
Once you've thought and planned, you gotta Act. Don't let the dust collect on it.
It'll be hard, but brush it off. You're STRONG!

I hope this helped, and Let them resolutions fly!


-Marley

No comments:

Post a Comment