Sunday, July 28, 2013

Boldness is a great thing.
But no Boldness ever came without a reason.

INSPIRATION.

What, or Who inspires you?

 A good friend once wrote me,
"Keep pressing on in the Faith!
The Lord has great things in store for you, as you continue to seek Him."

That inspired me so much, that I set it as the background on my computer, and memorized it!
Inspiration: to fill with an animating, quickening, or exalting influence

When you've acknowledged who, or what inspires you, think of who you can become!
How can you Inspire others? How can you make them strive for what you have in Jesus Christ?
I like using the analogy,
"Inspiring someone, is like giving them a bite of Ice-cream, then walking away."
That means, when you're trying to Inspire someone, you're not just pushing the idea in their face. But, when you give a little bit at a time, you make them desire it.  


Email me! At nogostatusquo@yahoo.com
I'd love to here your stories!
And who knows, maybe I'll use yours in an EOTM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment